Saturday, December 10, 2005

Links are growing

The links page is starting to grow. I've been doing research all across the internet and as I find things of interest I am adding them to the links page. It is a slow process, that is certain to slow down as the days go by, but I have found some very interesting things so far. One I can't wait to read in more detail is the August 2005 brief by The Commonwealth Fund; 'A Look at Working-Age Caregivers' Roles, Health Concerns, and Need for Support', which looks like it will be fairly informative and seems to have something in it on:
Polices to expand Medicaid and Medicare would improve caregivers’ ability to access
health care for themselves and their families, as well as help eliminate the financial
strain of going without health insurance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy