Sunday, December 31, 2006

It's time for New Year's resolutions

Have you thought about your New Year's resolutions yet? I’ve not put much thought into mine. I know I want to loose 12 to 14 pounds by February 14th and from there loose weight back down to at least 165 preferably 135 pounds by next New Year’s. That would put me back to where I was before I began stress induced munching. So… lets see, preliminary list that I shall refine through today…

1. Loose 14 pounds by February 14th
2. Loose weight until I am back down to 135 pounds
3. Be a better caregiver to my dad and not get so stressed
4. Make time for me
5. Banish food and munchies from the office, water only in here
6. Get in at least 30 minutes of exercise 5 times a week
7. Find time to relax and take up meditation or something to reduce stress

Okay, 7 is my lucky number so there are my preliminary resolutions. I’ll refine them later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy