Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Relaxation Tip - Smooth jazz

Okay, my current tip for relaxing is to tune in your local smooth jazz station on the radio (okay, you don't HAVE to make it jazz, that's just what I am listening to), get a mug of something warm and comforting to sip (I'm sipping French Vanilla coffee) and kick back and let the music flow over you.

It's soothing and relaxing and you can just let your mind drift on the notes of music as the stress floats away.

The radio just summed it up with "Relax, unwind, enjoy. 105.7 The Breeze."

So, relaxation tip for today. Get a radio and listen to something smooth and peaceful that lets you just relax and unwind.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Esteban Novillo said...

The best Smooth Jazz in Spanish: Las 1001 Musicas del Jazz. Check my radio show: http://las1001musicas.blogspot.com

12:33 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Kewl! I can't read Spanish, but site looks good from what I can understand and I am sure that anyone that can read Spanish and likes Jazz will appreciate the heads up. Thanks.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy