Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Snow is melting - time to start spring to-do lists

As the snow melts away, my thoughts turn to what can be done in the yard so that my parents can enjoy it as much as possible this summer. I want to get the back porch screened in so that the mosquitoes care not a problem out there in the mornings and evenings, they're awful in the summer and leave huge welts on my dad when they bite him. I also want to redesign things and make paths around to the garden area for my dad's wheelchair. That is something that I had been trying to get done the past couple of years but things always seem to crop up that get in the way of getting that done.

So, checklist for this spring (as soon as the ground dries up some):
  1. screen in the back porch
  2. build a wheelchair path from the porch to the garden
  3. establish locations to plant at least three rose bushes
I'd also like to plant a lilac tree, but I am not about to hold my breath on being able to afford a decent sized lilac tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy