Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Powered Wheelchairs On-line

You all know the kinds of trouble that I've been complaining about having getting my dad a powered wheelchair. Well, I think I may have found another option for where to get him one - 1800Wheelchair.com. I was looking over their powered chairs and am impressed. They have a nice looking powered chair for indoor and outdoor use that even has the captain's chair design - normally it's $5,277.00, but they have it listed as $2,299.00. Best part, you can get free shipping - 1800Wheelchair.com deals. And they even accept Medicare, so that's good.

Check them out - you can get durned near anything you might need from 1800Wheelchair.com, not just wheelchairs. I was looking at the walker chair things - never seen those before - wish they had had those at the place that my dad was trying to relearn how to walk years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy