Sunday, July 30, 2006

Building a home gym

I have decided that since I can not get out and excercise, I will instead build myself a home gym that I can use to work out in instead. I've talked it over with my mom and she agreed that the best option is to clean out the old quanset hut out back that has been used for storage until now and build the gym in there. I have various things accumulated over the years that can be used to get the place started and hope to eventually add in a treadmill as well since I really enjoy walking and want to walk a lot. The tradmill has the dual purpose of being something that I can use for at home rehabilitation for my dad so he can walk more too.

Raining now, but plan to get out there later tonight if it stops and get to work on sorting and reboxing things to make room for a gym area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy