Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Advertise on blogs

You already know that I help support myself now through advertising on my blogs, it's perhaps the best way I have found for a full-time caregiver that can not work outside the home to be able to earn a little extra money. (I'm working toward buying my dad one of those electric wheelchairs his doctor says he needs to get.)

My personal favorite is PayPerPost.com and I'm sure you've heard me talk about them. If you have been curious and would like to know more about them, and decide if it's something you might be interested in, then you can find a lot of good information on their blog where they talk about themselves and about the people that advertise on blogs. I spend a lot of time reading the blog to learn about my fellow bloggers and learn what is going on behind the scenes at PayPerPost. In fact, I think that the Featured Bloggers is an excellent way for anyone that's interested in PayPerPost to find out just what kind of place it is - the people blogging for it speaks highly to the quality of the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy