Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Average night ... God I need sleep

Here it is, 4:30 in the morning, and I am awake and trying to keep my sanity. My dad's about half awake and half asleep and has been calling me for various assorted reasons every several minutes or so since 3 a.m., this has gone on to the point that I have finally decided to give up. I'm not going back to bed. I got to sleep around 12:30 last night, so I've had about two and a half hours of sleep, which is more than I get some nights. Have to be awake in no more than an hour anyway because dad has an 8 a.m. appointment in at the hospital, so tempting to just shove him off at my sister who's going to drive me and him there and tell her "You deal with it", but I know she can't keep him from falling helping him from the car to the wheel chair (this knowledge comes from past experience). My current plan is to go along, get him into the wheel chair for her, then into the hospital and back where he needs to be, then abandon her and him to go sleep in the car. ....... anyone that is a family caregiver knows how that plan will fail. I can at least plot it out, right? Sounds good at 4 a.m. on one quarter brain power.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

I removed a post from here that was posted by "anonymous" and linked to a site for taking paid surveys - "Today's Special Registration Price ONLY $34.95!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anonymous said...

Hey,nice blog!!! Won't you check out this website I found where you can
make a little extra on the side... wink wink ;) Visit Our Site

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy