Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Prayers and Bristol Elder Services gives meals to caregivers

I looked around for things on Family Caregivers and Thanksgiving, and found this - A family Caregiver's Thanksgiving Day Prayer

"Despite the trials and tribulations of being a family caregiver for a loved one, I am sure that each of you has many things to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day. I know that I do.

Being a 24-hour-per-day, seven-day-per-week spousal family caregiver for my wife of more than 55 years...."





And - Bristol Elder Services, in southeastern Massachusetts, is presenting three family caregivers with a fully cooked Thanksgiving meal to serve eight. "Case managers and Councils on Aging have been invited to nominate a caregiver in need, and the meals will be delivered the day prior to Thanksgiving." I think this is a wonderful way to say thanks to family caregivers and to help reduce the loads of stress they face. Thank you Bristol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy