Thursday, December 14, 2006

Stress and no treadmill

Today was a VERY stressful day. I don't think I have sat down for more than a few moments all day and to top it all off my number one plan for how to deal with stress has been yanked out from under me. The treadmill that I was supposed to be getting from a guy that sold it to me over eBay is no longer going to be a possibility. :-( I can't afford to have it shipped up here.



He had advertised it as he would ship it anywhere for $54 - then today he sent me a email saying that he had not planned on Alaska being one of them "Anywhere" places (even though he said "Worldwide" in the ad -- He wants another $88 to ship it to me and I just flat can not afford that so I am going to have to give up my treadmill. :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy