Monday, January 22, 2007

Nursing Home Prisoner video

Okay, I am not sure on this fellow's motivation for his lengthy and vehement protest of nursing homes, but I have to say, he has a lot of things to say about it that are true. I've seen the places, seen what the nurses do when they think the family is not looking, and dislike them. I found the below video on YouTube and, as I said, although I don't know his story or anything on why he's so outspoken for his mother's situation, I find a scarily lot of truth in what he's saying and think that anyone that is still thinking that nursing homes are good places should watch this. And if you're still thinking they're good places I'll show you some of the videos I found that I was afraid to watch that were tagged "nursing home abuse"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy