Thursday, February 01, 2007

Serious rant about doctors ineptitude - sorry about this post.

Okay, I am getting rather *PISSED* at doctors and have to rant.

My dad has had this bump on the back of his head for a while now that mom and I keep pointing out to doctors and he complains hurts and causes him headaches and we keep getting this crap about it "not being a concern, just a fatty tissue build up", etc. One doctor poked it with a needle last year and when it didn't drain said, "Well, no worries, we could look closer at it, but it's not necessary because it's just a bit of fatty tissue." Even his normal doctor just blew the fricking thing off.

Now, yesterday, he goes to see a new doctor after something happened and his old heart doctor was kicked outta the medical community (still haven't found out what happened there), and this new guy looks at the thing and apparently ran some tests (my sister took my dad in for it all and reported back to me and mom on what was said and such), but this new guy actually looked at the thing and it is a mother fricking inoperable tumor that has wrapped itself around his inner cartrid (sp?) artery! If them bastards had paid attention several years ago when me and mom started bringing up concerns about it .... GRRRRRR!!!!! too pissed off to think straight let alone type right now. Took all my self control not to rant at my best friend when she was here for a few minutes before work a little while ago, didn't want to have her late for work or anything.

But that's what's going on in Alaska this week and it has me so gawd damn frustrated. I can deal with it if dad dies from his heart problems or another stroke or something, but if it happens because of a fucking tumor that the doctors could have fixed if they had listened to mom and me years ago I'm going to be PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!

Shutting up now.


(Cross posted to Phantascene.com's Journal)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy