Monday, April 30, 2007

Caregiver Websites

I want to begin spotlighting websites that are kept by other caregivers that show what being a caregiver is like. I am a private person, and so I do not talk a lot about the day to day things that a caregiver goes through, so I wanted to present the sites of caregivers that do discuss what life is like as a caregiver. Just to give those that are interested an idea of what it is like to walk a little ways in the shoes of a caregiver.

If you have a caregiver's website that you would like to have featured on this blog, please leave a link in the comments section and I will get to your website. Thanks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandra, I follow your blog and have commented before. You're doing a good job. I'd like to mention my site and blog for your consideration. My main site is www.mindingourelders.com and my blog www.mindingoureldersblogs.com. Each is linked to the other. All the best in your caregiving. It's very difficult, and very rewarding - all at once. Carol

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy