Friday, June 01, 2007

Florida vacation

Every once in a while a caregiver just needs to get away. I have decided that one of these days I am going to go on a vacation in Florida. I have always wanted to see the Kennedy Space Center and Universal Studios. And you know that I can't go that far and not see Disney World, huh?

Unfortunately all I can make right now are daydreams, but I have been making plenty of them and when I am ready to make plans I know that one of the first places I am checking out will be Thinkflorida. It is a UK based site, but they are not focused solely on the UK market. They have offices in Kissimmee Florida too, and provide full service to anyone looking for all-inclusive information on vacationing in Florida.

I'm thinking to find a nice cozy little Orlando Villa where me and a few of my friends can stay for a weekend or maybe a full week - maybe longer?

Each of Thinkflorida's units is separately featured with 15-20 pictures, floor plans, all amenities and 360 degree tours of all main area’s, inside and out. It's a great way to see the place and decide if it is what you're looking for.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy