Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Villa Nicoletta - a Caribbean hideaway

How would you like to be able to escape to a place where stress is not allowed to follow?
To escape to a place where you can relax and let the cares and stress of the world pass you buy for a luxurious vacation getaway that you will wish would never end?

CaretBay.com says that the secluded villa known as Villa Nicoletta is a getaway destination where stress is not allowed. And when you look at the information on this lovely sounding villa I know that, like me, you will find that very easy to believe.

I'm ready to go right now. A quiet escape away to secluded St Thomas Villas sounds like the most wonderful of escapes from stress to me. Just give me one moment, I'll pack my suitcase.

I truly would love to go, though, and maybe someday I will.

I can just see me gathering up my friends and making this a getaway destination. The Villa Nicoletta is a 4 bedroom luxury villa that sleeps ten, so it would be a perfect size even if we had unexpected extras on the trip. Nestled atop a 70-foot cliff that overlooks the north shore of the Island of St. Thomas it has three decks on a lovely bi-level villa that looks out onto the aquamarine waters of Caret Bay.

Want to find out more? Visit CaretBay.com for all the information on this Caribbean hideaway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy