Friday, December 28, 2007

Age Friendly Computers

Here is something that I know from personal experience is good for anyone that has a care recipient that uses the computer, or for anyone that needs a little more help seeing the computer themselves. My brothers and I set my dad's computer up for him to be able to use it more easily, including enlarging the font size and getting him a large print keyboard, but Microsoft has a Guide for Aging Computer Users. The one flaw I see is I do not readily see information on where to find out how to engage these features they discuss, so I'll try to get time later on to double check that and post a follow-up, if I still can't find it I will post my own tutorials for how to make this stuff more age friendly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy