Saturday, December 22, 2007

Getting lost online

There is so much online about seniors and health and aging and.... :::shakes head::: It just boggles the mind trying to sort through it all. I know, I just spent the past half an hour trying to sort it all out and am still not sure I figured out where I was going or what I was looking for.

Did I have a goal when I started? Yes, I did, did I find it? Uhhh... I actually forgot what it was that I was looking for along the way.

I guess the holidays have started wearing me down and my brain is on the fritz, because I totally blanked out on what I was looking for and ended up just looking. No reason, no goal, just... window shopping for ideas on what it was that had lead me to wander the Internet in the first place.

I'm sure I'll remember after while and then take off again, but this time I am making a note of what the goal is and sticking to it rather than be lead off on side trips until I forget the original purpose of the research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy