Thursday, December 13, 2007

Long Stemmed Roses

Looking for something special for someone this Christmas? I know what I would love to get for my mom. A bunch of long stemmed roses - no, not those, I mean long stemmed long stemmed roses.

They are a little out of my price range though, at $599.99 for 96 of the Six Foot Red Rose Forever Young rose, but these are roses that according to FiftyFlowers have a six foot long stem on them! Well, 4'7" to 6' stems, but man, a rose with a six foot long stem? Just to see that would be so cool.

FiftyFlowers is an online flower merchant that specializes in bulk flowers and arrangements for weddings. Offering fast 2 or 3 day FedEx delivery to the door of the orderer from the time the flowers are cut in the fields of the flower farms.

I can think of reasons other than weddings to order flowers made for weddings, and not just stuff like anniversaries or graduations. Imagine getting a selection of lovely red rose boutonnieres to be used for decorating a Christmas tree! White lace bows and red roses made up into small boutonnieres with white lights and crystal clear spheres. Ohh.... So lovely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Javad said...

hiii
very weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell .
nice blog .
i think you can buy a red rose with a book she likes to know about .
please visit my blog .
Islamic republic of Iran

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy