Thursday, February 18, 2010

After Rodeo Concert - I wanna go!

I'm a cowgirl at heart, which means that there is still nothing quite like the atmosphere of a rodeo arena to me. I was looking a little while ago at the tickets to concerts at the Houston Rodeo that they have at Team One tickets and there is Keith Urban, performing on March 16th. No chance in heck I could ever made it there to see him perform at the Houston Rodeo, but OH MAN do I want to. I went all the way to Atlanta Georgia to see Keith in concert at the Fox Theater, but something tells me it would be so much better to see him perform after a rodeo.

I've never been to the Houston Rodeo & Livestock Show, but I grew up attending small town rodeos in northern Washington, and it is one of the things I will always miss is there not being good rodeos throughout the summer months up here in Alaska. If Keith were performing toward the end of the summer, then I think I might wrangle the cost of a road trip. My pards and I all met because of cowboys, and many of us have all come to be huge fans of Keith, so it would be great to be able to have another get-together at the Houston Rodeo to see the rodeo and Keith in concert, but there is no way I could pull it off in under 30 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy