Monday, September 27, 2010

Packing the house

Have you ever tried to pack up a lifetime of memories? That is the situation I find myself in right now. What do I pack up? What do I keep out? What will I need in the next few months? What do I want out where I can see it, vs what do I want ready to be stored away in a storage place on short notice?

I am going to start with the things put away in the basement and bring them up one load at a time to sort through them and repack everything. I need to create a stash of things that can be sold, and things that are to be stored away. Or maybe I would be better off to start with the sheds. Wherever I start, I need to get things sorted and either ready to sell to help pay off the house, or put away in storage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy