Monday, September 27, 2010

Working on a handbook for insurance for the elderly

I'm going to be looking into some of the pros and cons of getting life insurance, particularly those ones you see advertised on television late at night. I want to sort through my experience and compare that to some online research I need to do, see just what ones are the best insurance to look into for someone that wants to make arrangements for being paid for caregiver duties out of life insurance.

That had been supposed to be how my dad was going to pay me, unfortunately all of the insurance companies we worked with demanded at least 2 years of active policy for any kind of maturity on the policy, and it did not reach the 2 year minimum on any of them, so I am still awaiting how that will all work out.

I intend, when I have everything sorted out, to create a handbook for caregivers so that others are not caught up in the same fumbling along situation I was caught up in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy