Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Family Crest Thanksgiving Decoration

This morning I was fumbling my way through the house on my way to put on coffee and overheard a great idea on the radio my dad was listening to. A local sign maker, Broadway Signs, had a blurb on the radio about their business and one of their suggestions for why people might want a sign was to start off a new Thanksgiving tradition of displaying your family crest.

This sounded like a great idea to me, and is something that I figured other family caregivers might be interested in hearing about as well.

I've found family caregivers to as a rule be very proud of their families and heritage, so what better way to give thanks for the family we have than by displaying a family crest. Either by looking up the traditional crest of your family or by designing your family a crest now (this could be a great arts and crafts as well as history project for any home schooling families).

I'd have included a link to Broadway Signs' website if I could have found it, but the closest I can get is a listing in a local business directory - so, as thanks to them for the great idea, here's where you can find Broadway signs in Alaska:

Broadway Signs
(907) 562-0404
5861 Arctic Blvd # A
Anchorage, AK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy