Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Why can't I just get two hours sleep?

I managed to make it to bed around midnight last night, but that was only because I informed my mom that I had just fallen asleep at the computer and would be crawling into bed instead.

That didn't last long. About 30 minutes later, just as I was drifting off and finding my way into a dream, my nephew (who had promised to help my dad to bed for me) knocked on my door and said I was needed.

I crawl tiredly out of bed and go in to see what I was needed for. You can guess where this is headed so I'll skip the details and get right to the - after I helped dad into bed and got him settled down I went back to my own bed. By then it was somewhere around a bit after 1:30 a.m. - my alarm was set for 5 a.m. ::cringe::

At 5 I obviously told my alarm clock what it could go do to itself, but at 5:30 my dad hit the door bell and got me out of bed anyway.

I went ahead and stayed up after that, even though he went back to sleep. No sense in messing with a chance to start waking up early just for mental and physical health of needed sleep - right? ::shakes head:: tonight I plan to sleep by 10 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy