Sunday, November 26, 2006

Credit Card Search Engine - website to compare and apply for credit cards

I had my doubts about whether or not I could discuss CreditCardSearchEngine.com in an honest manner and still present a favorable view on them. It just seems like a shady thing to me, a place that helps you find Credit Cards? After looking at the site, however, I have to say that I am impressed.

Being a caregiver I have had one thing after another happen that has caused me to get behind in things and effectively messed up my credit to the point that I figured credit cards were past my ability to obtain unless I went and dropped massive amounts on them in fees and high interest rates and so forth. The Credit Card Search Engine has changed that perception. I looked into their credit cards for bad credit and found two very promising looking cards - a Visa and a Master Card.

The Wired Plastic PrePaid Visa Card has a low upfront payment of just $9.95 and a very low monthly payment of just $3.95. Offering free direct deposit, a points program to help you pay your wireless phone bill, and easy debit, credit, or ATM access to your money.

Alternatively there is the First Vineyard MasterCard Card. This card has no annual fee, a one-time processing fee of $39.95, and a Monthly fee of $6.95. This card has a unique tiered compensation system where when your friends and family sign up under your referral, you get compensations.

Check out CreditCardSearchEngine.com, whether you need to rebuild credit or just want a card that fits your needs better. There are credit cards for people with all credit types. Categories at the site include: Low Interest, Cash Back, Rewards, Airline miles, student, business, and credit cards for bad credit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy