Thursday, December 28, 2006

Actually managed 1 hour of sleep

After staying up all night last night so mom could sleep, I went to take a nap at about 12:30 this morning. I figured I could get away with sleeping until about 3 p.m. and then get back up. I was up by 1:15 p.m., so I actually only managed about 45 minutes sleep, or thirty minutes if you count the length of time from laying down to getting to fall asleep.

At 1:15 dad hit the doorbell buzzer to have me help him back to bed from the chair he had been watching TV in. I decided to not even bother trying to get more sleep and instead fiddled around a little bit, got some food, and watched Alias Smith and Jones (one with Pete Duel - yay!) on Encore Westerns.

Now I am back at the computer with coffee determined to stay awake and sleep at an early hour tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy