Thursday, December 14, 2006

Caregiver's journal

One of the most healing things is a journal, a place where you can write about your feelings and what is happening in your life and either hide it away or put it out there for all the world to see and read.



I've been keeping the Family C.A.R.E. journal here for a while now, and there are times when it can be as helpful to me in keeping my sanity as my personal writing that only my closest friends have seen.



There is something about reaching out and touching another and knowing that they understand what you are talking about - that they have been there themselves and can sympathize with you on your troubles. To that end I have decided to create a caregiver's journal on my website FamilyCaregiver.info



It is my hope to have this up by the end of the weekend for all caregivers to make use of and share as either private journals, journals between friends, or public journals about what they are going through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy