Monday, February 05, 2007

Sleepless nights

Did it again, went through the night with barely any sleep. I would say that it seems like every 20 minutes I was woken up, but I happen to know that it was nearly exactly every 20 minutes that I was woken up. I checked the clock each time.

I finally gave up around 9 a.m., it was just too much effort to try to sleep again and so far I have gone an hour without anyone calling me for any rea--- :::pounds head on desk as the doorbell rings:::

...... Not my treadmill. Dangit. Must e-mail that fellow and find out what is up with that thing.

Anyway. Because of lack of sleep last night I have plans to be in bed by 7 p.m. tonight. (Hey, a gal can dream)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra,

Well this comment may not fall in this topic but it is very helpful resource.....so I am adding it here..

Good Night Sleep

Lack of sleep can result in stress, lack of concentration, moodiness, memory loss, lower motivation and fatigue. It is important to get a good night sleep otherwise it may lead to different sleep disorders. More than eighty percent of people suffering from depression are suffering with sleep problems.

At present, one of the most common problems is Sleep deprivation. In fact the Better Sleep Council surveyed a thousand adult respondents and discovered that more than 30% of them confessed to not getting enough sleep each night.

Here are 101 ways to get good night sleep for those who experience difficulty in getting sleep.

http://www.sleepdisordersguide.com/blog/good-night-sleep-101-ways/

Marvin.

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy