Thursday, May 24, 2007

I have to wake up early, so I get up before the alarm goes off

Finding the time to do things is not easy, but it can be done. Trying to get up an hour earlier than necessary so that you can work in the things you want to get done in the day is one of the hardest ways, but it has the best results of any other method I have found. The trick is that you have to get to bed as early as you can the night before, or you'll just be slapping the snooze button every time the alarm goes off. And if your clock is like mine, after the 5th slap the thing decides you mean it and don't goo off again. Which means that you sleep till noon instead of waking at 6am as planned.

This morning I set two alarms and then ended up waking up before either one went off. Still don't know how that works, woke up 10 minutes before the first was set to go off. ::shakes head::: Shame I can't do that every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy