Sunday, May 06, 2007

Night at the Museum

Have you been looking for a good movie to watch on movie night? My brother rented Night at the Museum and me and my dad watched it last night. Good movie. I was not sure that I would have rented it or not myself, because I am not a big fan of Ben Stiller, but I really enjoyed the movie and am glad that my brother picked it up. This is one of them movies you can watch again and again and I'll be adding it to the movie collection when I get the chance.

It was great to Dick Van Dyke, Mickey Rooney and Bill Cobbs. They were great as the original museum night watchmen. I had not even realized they were going to be in the movie until after they showed up in it.

Someone else I had not known was in it was Robin Williams. I studied Teddy Roosevelt for a few minutes before I asked my dad, "Is that Robin Williams?" We kept watching then a couple minutes later he agreed, it was. He did a great job in the part, but then, Robin Williams always does a great job in any role I have seen him in. I'd have had no qualms renting the movie if I had known before hand that men like Dick Van Dyke, Mikey Rooney and Robin Williams were in the cast.

And Owen Wilson, oh man, he did a great job as the cowboy. I found out from IMDB that he's apparently uncredited in the movie. That's not nice, he did a great job and had a wonderful part in it. They should redo the credits and put him in them for future releases of the movie. There's been some roles of his that I didn't like, but all in all he's a great actor and definitely should have got crediting in this movie.

IMDB has it as 6.3 out of 10 stars
Amazon has it at 4 out of 5 stars
I'd definitely give it 4 out of 5, probably a 7.5 or 8 out of ten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy