Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Walking tour videos for treadmill workouts

As a full time caregiver I find it hard to get out and go for long walks to enjoy the scenery, so I went on a mission to find myself something I can use with my treadmill to give the effect of a walk while not leaving the house.

YouTube was useless. I wasted a lot of time there looking for something I could watch and never did find even a halfway promising looking video. It did make me determined to make my own videos and share excerpts of them through YouTube. Then I found what I was looking for, not on YouTube, on Starling Fitness.

Check out the walking videos that Starling Fitness has for sale (only $5 each too, very affordable for family caregivers). These are videos from the point of view of the walker that have no annoying tour narration, just the natural sounds of the area you are walking through so that you can feel like you are there walking around. I'll be ordering one of them, just need to wait a few days to get the money in my PayPal account and decide what one to start with. LOL After I get it I'll let you know what I think of it and if I'm ordering the rest of them or not.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy