Thursday, June 21, 2007

Building Sandcastles in Cyberspace

I went out to the Beaches website and played with their castle builder a little while ago (okay, a few hours ago - I got lost and was having fun and ended up building a huge castle LOL). Check out my creation -



I was having a great time just playing with the watering can to erase parts of sections and creating whole new castle variations. Only problem is, I can't find the link back to where my creation is stored. ::sigh:: Of course, that just meant that I for to play in the sand some more and you can tell that broke my little heart. LOL

I went back and made another castle, here it is...




Getting more extravagant and playing with the colors and flag colorations for dimensional effects. This has got to be one of the kewlest of the Flash toys that I have found online, and building Sandcastles is the perfect distraction for a summer afternoon and to get you in the mood for a nice beach side vacation.

Oh! And when your picture is saving, make sure that you try to click on the beach ball. (You'll see what I mean.)

My only wish is that you could find castles you had made before or use someone else's as a e-card. I can't find the page for 3 Kingdoms Castle again. ::pouts:: The add ons can not be shifted around or changed in size either, I wanted to make the starfish smaller and step the flags down in size as they went back on the Phantasy Castle. Ah well, it still looks cool and I had a great time making them. Go check it out, it's kewl!






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy