Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dating site for seniors

This is something that I thought might be of interest here, and since I had not seen anything else like it before now I decided to share it. A dating site that is specifically for seniors.

Yup, that's right. A dating site for seniors. I obviously have not looked into the senior dating site myself, since both of my parents are alive and just happily celebrated their 58th wedding anniversary a few days ago, but I can see where it would be a useful thing for single seniors to be able to connect with other single seniors for friendship, dating and yes, love does not die out just because Social Security kicks in.

I suppose that some people might blink and look a little funny at the idea of senior personals, but I think it is a good idea since I doubt that any seniors that would want to find companionship want to sort through hordes of 18 year olds whining about not having enough dates lined up for the weekend. I know I can't stand sorting through the "18-handsome and looking" ads when I have poked around sites.

So, check it out or don't, but I figured that it was well worth sharing links here for anyone that might be interested in ideas for places where seniors can connect online.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy