Thursday, September 20, 2007

Random post about being a caregiver

This post was written on my Alphasmart as we were leaving the doctor's office after getting my dad his weekly coumadin blood level check for the coumadin he's taking.
______________________________

Well, the blood results for my dad are good, he's right where they want him to be on the coumadin levels so we're back out to check once a month rather than having to come back next week. Which is really good, since it's a fairly long drive out to the hospital to get the tests done. At least on once a month tests we can combine tests with stopping at Wal Mart. Which is, unfortunately, my next stop. Wish me luck. I think they've moved things again since I was last there.
_________________________

Update at home at time of posting: I survived Wal Mart. :::breathes huge sigh of relief::: Even got some plants, philodendrons, to go in my office when I get it finished.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy