Thursday, September 20, 2007

Crash and Burn

Written yesterday morning on my Alphasmart ----

I was carrying a bag of trash out to the dumpster and my foot went down just wrong on a slick rock in the drive and the rock went sideways out from under my foot and sent my ankle sideways with it. Down I went into a hard nosedive breaking my fall with my left hand then slamming down to my left knee and rolling onto my left shoulder ending up sitting in the drive facing back the way I had come clutching my left hand with my right leg folded under me. My mom had been starting the car at the time and looked up asking me what happened and all I could manage to say was "you missed one glorious crash!" She asked if I was okay and I said "yup. just hurts." picked myself up, slowly, and continued, very slowly, on to deposit the trash in the dumpster.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy