Friday, September 12, 2008

Computer start up issues

Well, I know I ain't been here for a while, but this time I have a good excuse. My computer started having serious issues last Sunday, and I have been fighting to perform CPU/CPR on it.

The problem seemed to be a program that Windows XP was not getting along with, but trying to reset to a date before the program was loaded did not help, nor did Spybot, or virus scans, or a hundred other things I tried. I finally ended up resetting the computer to factory specs last night and am now going to spend the weekend getting it set back up to how it is supposed to be set up - getting my programs back in place and all that fun stuff.

I lost a lot of stuff, but thankfully I think I may not have to replace the computer itself. Won't know for sure for a couple more days though.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy