Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Redecorating bathroom to fight depression

One of the problems with being a full-time family caregiver is that you are extremely susceptible to depression. I hit into a funk a couple of weeks ago, just a general feeling of "bleh" that left me really not feeling like doing anything - particularly not spending all day at the computer working. It was a mood of "Why bother?" and I took it to heart.

I decided a few days ago to try snapping myself out of it by doing an overhaul on the bathroom, a complete redecoration to change it around and create a Victorian bathroom out of it.

It's going fairly well so far. So far I have it mostly painted and have the lighting changed out from the ugly light that was in there for a nice set of crystal chandeliers. I also have other things, such as new window treatment, new mirror, and other stuff like that. Still lots to do, such as painting ceiling and tiling floor, but it's looking really good in there so far.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy