Friday, November 21, 2008

Sleep deprivation

I am so tired and overstressed right now I can barely even express it. I'm tired, but I can't keep the house warm for my dad and sleep at the same time because right now our primary heat source is a fireplace. I can't go to sleep and leave an open flame going in the fireplace, and if I let the fire burn out then the house will get down to near freezing levels by morning. This all causes a significant lack of sleep, and that lack of sleep is producing stress and disorientation like you would not believe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sandra, it will not help with sleep but I 'shared' your entry in my blog.

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick
http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/

2:23 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

I hope you can find some relief or at least get some sleep soon, you can't keep going with no sleep. Are there some relatives that could come in for a while even during the day and let you get some good sound sleep?

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy