Thursday, November 06, 2008

November is National Family Caregiver Month

I wanted to do something to help other family caregivers this month, so I have decided that creating a series of videos to raise awareness about the needs of family caregivers was a good place to start. My fist video is about the Social Security Caregiver Credit Act of 2007 (H.R. 1161) that is currently tied up in the Department of Ways and Means in the subcommittee on Social Security.

Here is the video I put together on that last night - let me know what you think about it.




Note: I'm a child of the 70's, therefore when I think of bills in congress, I think of the song that Schoolhouse Rock used to run on TV all the time. I mean no harm in using the song here, only utmost respect for the lessons that I learned from those cartoons and jingles and the ability they had to teach without seeming to be teaching.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy