Saturday, October 23, 2010

Where to take the blog now

I do not want to end this blog just because I am no longer the caregiver for my parents, so I am working out what direction I will take it in. At the moment I am thinking to continue to focus on information that I see in the news that would be of interest to family caregivers, and to share my knowledge as a family caregiver with others that are starting into the most difficult and rewarding thing they will ever do.

I am open to any suggestions that others might have for me on what to do with the blog, and thank you to those who have put up with my roller coaster of ups and downs over the past years as I scattered back and forth over a wide range of efforts to write through insanity and stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy