Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cooking is my New Hobby

Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell

I really like to cook, as I think I’ve told you guys before, and I’ve recently been watching a lot of cooking shows on TV. I especially like anything starring Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa since I think what she makes is just divine! I can’t afford half of the ingredients she uses but I would give anything to spend a weekend at her Hamptons house! Ever since I got Direct TV I get the Food Network, so I’ve been spending a lot of time watching things like the Next Food Network Star and shows like that. I would love if I was able to star in my own television cooking show but for now I guess I’ll just hang out in my home kitchen and keep cooking for my own family! I know they don’t mind and sometimes I let my daughter sit in front of me while I narrate for her what I’m doing. Maybe I’m destined to have my own cooking show, after all! You never know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy