Monday, October 09, 2006

I'm home!

Okay, so I was actually home a few days ago, but I had to recover for a few days from the exhaustion brought on by spending the night in the Las Vegas airport when the morons at US Airways handed me a voucher for a hotel that ran their last shuttle two hours before I landed. A fellow for another bus even called the hotel for me and they said they had no plans to run another shuttle that night even *after* being told that there was someone there waiting on the shuttle. ::pounds head on desk:: So I wandered the Vegas airport all night. I suppose I could have slept, but there's something about a place that supplies two or three needle depository things in each ladies bathroom that just makes a country girl feel uneasy. And those certainly weren't diabetic needles in them things either.

So, I'm home now and slowly getting things back into a semblance of being caught up. Had great fun on vacation despite botched ending that effectively ruined the recovery part of the whole thing. Got to see Keith Urban in concert and even met some of his roadies (I'm weird, I like the roadies as much as I like the band), and even got to talk to a few of the band guys. Thought the gals around me were going to shove me under the bus and club me because I was able to be right beside Chris multiple times - sometimes shoved up against his chest by the crowd - and yet being new to the music of Keith Urban I may as well have been standing beside anyone off the street. I like Chris though, he's a very nice guy that seems like he'd be a great guy to hang out with.

Okay, lots to do and still just kind of working my way through a mental fog, so off to figure out what else needs to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy