Tuesday, December 05, 2006

How to wake early - coffee, radio, and arm your care recipient with a buzzer

It is not easy to wake up early in the mornings, but I've found that it helps to have a cup of coffee, do some excercise, and listen to the radio - oh, and to have my dad armed with a remote button for the doorbell. ::shakes head::

So far he has managed to beat my alarm clock by anywhere from five minutes to a few hours every morning for the past week. Today I was up three times for various reasons from he wanted his electric blanket hooked up, to heard something on the radio he wanted to share, to just accidental hits of the button on the nightstand.

After sleeping through my 6 a.m. alarm (I had reset it at just before 5 from 5 to 6), I was woken up by my dad at 6:20. I gave up, decided that if I set the clock for 8 that I would just be messing up my hard worked for early wake time, and got up.

I'm still tired, and seriously thinking to go to sleep at 7 p.m. instead of around 10, but I'm at least getting some work done, so that's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy