Tuesday, February 06, 2007

::waves bye bye to boredom munching::

I got my treadmill yesterday. Now when I am feeling tense or get the feeling to get up and wander around I can go and work out on the treadmill rather than wander the house - which always results in my ending up in the kitchen finding something to munch on.

I can now cut out around half of the calories that I have been building up each day through eating because I was bored and wandering the house. YES!!! Just cutting out them calories would mean weight loss, add in the walking on the treadmill and I'm going to be seeing results.

Which reminds me! ::bounces:: I may still weigh what I did a few months ago, but I checked my measurements and I have lost 3.75 inches off my hips! (1.75 off the waist and half an inch off my bust line) I'm feeling a lot better about them exercises that was not showing results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy