Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Single moms and dads dating site [paid ad]

It can be hard enough to find someone when you are a full-time caregiver, if you have children it can get even harder. Single Moms And Dads is a dating site for single moms and dads looking for someone that they can connect with.

I know when I am looking at dating sites, I usually look more at the Single Dads than the men without kids, I suppose because one of my brothers is a single dad and I know he is a great guy, so I figure maybe guys with kids are generally safer than those without kids? I don't know, but I can understand from my brother's experiences as much as from my own that it is not easy to find someone special and when you are a single parent it can be even harder.

So, if you are a single mom or dad and are trying to find someone, check out Single Moms And Dads.

The preceding post is a paid advertisement
for Single Moms And Dads, a PPP advertiser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy