Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm looking for caregivers with blogs

I'm looking for caregivers that keep blogs that I can trade links with. I want to be able to offer caregivers a wide range of blogs they can read from so that they can find others that are facing situations similar to their own, rather it is caring for an Alzheimer's patient, a stroke patient, someone that has a handicap, an elderly relative or spouse, or any other reason for being a caregiver.

Please note that I am not limiting this to just family caring for the elderly, this includes grandparents caring for grandchildren, spouses caring for their spouse, elderly caring for siblings, parents of handicapped children, and neighbors or long distance caregivers.

I want to create a page at my Family Caregiver Information website for caregivers to find others with similar situations that keep blogs talking about what they are facing - kind of a modern age support groups / pen pals listing.

And would anyone be interested in a pan pals listing? I could set up a page there for pen pals too if anyone is interested in that. Just let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy NC said...

Hello,

I am the primary caregiver for my 78 year old Dad who has Alzheimer's Disease and lives with me in NC.

I am writing a blog that shows the lighter side of caregiving, and offers tips for caregivers.

Please pass this link along to anyone you think may enjoy it.

www.KnowItAlz.com

Thanks,
Kathy

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy