Friday, March 23, 2007

Who has time to have a cold?

It is a muggy yucky day out there today, low gray clouds that drop small white snowflakes onto the ground. I guess it goes well with my mood. I am sickly and would prefer to be in bed sleeping off this cold I caught from my mom, but instead I have to be up and about and taking care of things around the house.

I miss the days when I was able to actually be sick and could take a shot of NyQuil and lay in bed until I felt better. Now it's not possible to be down with a cold for a day or three (definitely not for three days), so I am trudging though the feeling lousy and getting what I can done and hoping that the sniffles dad had a few weeks ago was his going through this cold so that he don't catch it from me.

Think I'll go get me some coffee and see if we have any chicken soup, then need to go out and figure out how to unfreeze the dryer vent under the back porch. Dang thing is freezing closed and all but impossible to reach where it is at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy