Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Golf course in the yard? Why not?

I've been talking to my mom about an idea that I have been pondering about creating a golf course around the property. As she put it, "not a mini golf, but not a full sized course either." She wants me to lay out a plan for the course when I have a little free time to work on it.

She's the one that got me thinking golf. She bought a golf club at a second hand store a couple of years ago and we have been talking off and on over the winter about going to one of the local courses this summer. I got to thinking that there is no reason we can't build a few mini courses here in the yard and we even have a nice long drive that can be used as a driving range.

I think it would be great exercise and a good way to get outside and enjoy the summer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy