Saturday, May 12, 2007

WhoGets.com is KEWL!

Ever since I posted that last post, the one about WhoGets.com, I have been playing around at their website. I love it, they are less like a game show though and more like a place where the members can help out other members with getting things they need. I have my vote up for getting picked to be a finalist for a Palm Z22 handheld (something to replace that defunked non-working one I got from that guy on eBay, and an IPod Shuffle (Orange, but I don't care, I just lost $23 trying to buy a elcheapo knock-off one from eBay that the guy did not send me, I need an MP3 player.) I won't know if I have made it into being selected for winning either of them for a while yet, but I hope I am selected and get the chance to get one. I really really need the MP3 player.

Anyway, if you have not checked out WhoGets.com, go check them out. They're kewl and a lot of fun to just browse around and read the people's reasons why they think they should win. And if you see FamilyCaregiver pop up on something vote for me please! :::Big Grin:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy