Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Article on getting organized

Check out this article Organize your family's essential information in case of an emergency over on LifeHacker. It explains how to organize information so that if something was to happen to you someone else could step in and figure things out until you are up and ready to take control again.

The article is aimed at protecting important paperwork and bank records, but I think I would add in anything pertaining to your care recipient and creating a small booklet that explains their care for someone that has never been around them. I made up a booklet for one of my sisters when she took my dad to Washington for a visit several years back. It not only told her what to expect in being his temporary caregiver, it let me feel more at ease knowing that she would know the things that I knew and hardly ever thought about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy