Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Dad's Birthday is fast approaching - it's tomorrow!

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday. We have plans to take him out for a drive around for his birthday, out somewhere for a nice picnic. I'll have to set my DVD recorder, don't want to miss Burn Notice when it premiers the 28th. I'm sure that my dad'll enjoy that series, and I really want to check it out too.

I still have not got dad anything for his birthday, but I have no idea what to get him. It's frustrating. You would think that I would have a good idea what he would like/need, but nope, I have been drawing blanks all month. Maybe I can download him a few books on tape from the Internet and burn them to CD for him to listen to in his radio/DVD player... hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy